Dental Collection Solutions
Did You Know?
- More than 350 Dental Practices that first partnered with us in the 1970s are still using I.C. System for their Dental Debt Collection needs!
- We currently serve more than 5,000 Dental clients all across the United States!
- Over 14 Professional Dental Associations and Societies have given I.C. System their official endorsement!
- We have collected BILLIONS of dollars for our clients. And yet, the number of times our collection practices caused a client to pay a legal judgment is ZERO. All clients receive a “Hold Harmless” agreement.
- I.C. System is a member of all pertinent collection-industry organizations including ACA International, The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals.
- I.C. System is a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ Rating.
I.C. System is a full service dental debt collection agency with programs for your entire revenue cycle. I.C. System’s exclusive Online Tools is the perfect interface to easily and effectively manage your outsourced accounts receivable management process.
These FREE and easy-to-use Web-based tools enable you to:
Submit debts for collection 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Consumer and commercial debts are uploaded immediately and therefore ready for work effort much sooner than if you had sent the debts to us via regular mail.
View the status of debts submitted for collection. A simple search tool shows the real-time status of each debt, including: the number of letters sent, number of calls made, number of right-party contacts, paid amount, and more.
Generate reports to see how accounts are progressing in collections and VIEW your statements.
Report payments on debts previously submitted.
During your internal collection efforts, we also provide address verification and then mail diplomatic final notices and first-party (as if from you) letters that stress our potential involvement and which direct all payment and communication back to you.
Which collection program is right for you?
The answer depends on a few factors including your collection philosophy, frequency and extent of your internal collection practices, how little or much you want to be involved with debts after you submit them to us, and more. We have HUNDREDS of collection programs. However, one of our experienced representatives can recommend the best program for you after a brief, no-obligation consultation. Simply call 800-279-3511 or Contact Us Online.